The migration procedure begins when a person chooses to make Canada their brand-new home. This can be done by making an official application for a permanent house. When you have chosen to move to Canada, the first thing you need is a visitor visa or other permission from Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada You ought to start your application as early as possible to prevent missing essential deadlines.

Remain in Canada

If you hold a visitor visa and desire to stay in Canada for a longer period, you need to apply to extend your status as a visitor. When authorized, this will permit you to remain in Canada while awaiting your new irreversible local visa. This extension of status does not grant work permission. To acquire work authorization, you must request a work permit.

See Visa

If you wish to check out Canada with your family members, such as kids, partners, and/or parents, you should make separate visitor visa applications for each member of the family.

As a momentary step, the Immigration Refugee Protection Act requires visitors holding an ETA (Electronic Travel Authorization) with legitimate status in Canada to take a trip with this document only. Since December 15th, 2016 – all foreign nationals who need a Temporary Resident Visa should apply online for an Electronic Travel Authorization before they reserve their flight to Canada.

After being provided a visitor visa, permanent homeowner visa, or an electronic Travel Authorization, you are required to reach the port of entry (land border crossing, airport) with the suitable file(s). You need to likewise report to an immigration officer at the port of entry upon arrival.

Traveler’s recommendations!

The national immigration agency recommends worldwide tourists who require documents for entry into Canada to make an application for their visas well in advance of their intended date of travel. However, candidates need to keep in mind that processing times vary in the visa workplace. In many cases, processing time may take a couple of weeks or even a couple of months.

You will have to make an application for a new Canadian visa to return to Canada.

You might wish to consider requesting a brand-new passport before submitting your application for a momentary resident visa.

In short

It is very important to remain updated on the latest modifications taking place in the Canadian migration system. To learn more and resources, make sure to check out the National Immigration Agency website or contact for support with your visa application.